The LSL RFID Access Control and Asset Tracking System ( LSL ACS ) is a hardware and software combination that provides a complete solution for asset tracking, electronic door authorization, access control, auditing, and logging. It can be configured to utilize Biometric ( fingerprint, iris, facial recognition ), active RFID, passive RFID, magnetic card readers, HID ProxCards, numeric keypads, and many other access control and asset tracking reader types.
What's New in LSL ACS v5.0
- LSL ACS v5.0 offers two options to support our customers. On premises Enterprise LSL ACS v5.0 and Cloud Native LSL ACS v5.0. Both offer the same reliability as the previous generation, but address different markets, and different customer requirements.
- Completely redesigned for Enterprise on premises installation using LSL LDF v6.0. This version is an upgraded version of our LSL ACS v4.1, with modern versions of the LSL LDF, newer database support, and more options.
- Completely redesigned as a Cloud Native Application on AWS. This provides extreme scale, redundancy, managed operations, and many more options for multi-tennant installations.
- LSL LPN-SEC v5.0 enterprise hardware appliance runs LSL customized Linux and is extremely reliable. Regulary runs for years at a time without rebooting or crashing.
- LSL LPN-SEC v5.0 embedded hardware appliance runs LSL customized RTOS and is extremely reliable. This low cost ARM MCU based LPN-SEC Regulary runs for years at a time without rebooting or crashing.
- LSL LPN-SEC v5.0 development RaspberryPi hardware appliance runs LSL firmware on Raspbian Linux and is extremely reliable. Regulary runs for months at a time without rebooting or crashing.
Block diagram showing basic logical layout of the LSL LPN-SEC based system and relation to the LSL Enterprise Server and LSL Enterprise Console. In the App Note section below is an overview of some of the ways this technology can be implemented in your environment.
The LSL ACS v5.0 consists of five key components, three LSL software components, two LSL hardware appliances, plus a database server of your choice.
- LSL LPN-SEC Hardware applicance that interfaces with physical readers, communicates directly to LES through a redundant, AES encrypted secure channel
- LSL Enterprise Server (LES) Core redundant server that communicates with all components, interfaces to database, and coordinates all processing
- LSL Communication Server (LCS) Core server that communicates with graphical interface components, interfaces to the database, interfaces to 3rd party products, and processes the compressed data streams from the LSL LPN-SEC .
- LSL Enterprise Console (LEC) Graphical user interface to configure, monitor, and control your enterprise access control and asset tracking system.
This system allows the tracking, auditing, control, and immediate real-time cancellation of digital key cards. Every RFID tag, swipe card, or ProxCard access is checked against the core security database. If the card holder is authorized to access the area, the door solenoid is fired and opened. A log entry for successful entry is made. If access is denied the door is not opened and a security log is made. This can optionally be used to notify and dispatch a security detail.
LSL has designed and developed a hardened Linux based embedded industrial class solution utilizing a robust distributed paradigm.
Combined with LSL Enterprise Server software this system provides a complete multi-format access control solution for tracking people, assets, vehicles, and securing buildings with integrated billing/charge back capability for parking applications.
LSL provides a complete stack of software, hardware, and documentation for end to end implementation of a complete system.
LSL Access Control System v5.0 Overview
What Makes LSL ACS v5.0 So Unique
LSL Enterprise Console v5
LSL LPN-SEC appliance v5
LSL Enterprise Server v5
LSL Communication Server v5
LSL ACS Report Examples v5
LSL ACS Application Notes v5
LSL ACS Specifications v5
LSL ACS Screen Shots v5
For additional information contact us at email@example.com.