The LSL ACS Communication Server ( LCS ) is a new server component of the LSL ACS system, that can run on Linux, Windows, or Mac OS X. It can run on the same server as the LSL Enterprise Server or on a separate server for performance and redundancy.
For modern multi-core CPU's and in keeping with the LSL design philosophy of completely distributed, no single point of failure systems, this server allows for better balance and superior performance across the LSL RFID Access Control and Asset Tracking product.
The primary function of the LSL Communication Server is the following:
- Conversion of compressed data generated by LSL LPN-SEC into a report friendly format
- Interfaces with the LSL Enterprise Console v4 GUI
- Serving as the primary interface component for 3rd party product integrations, through the LSL ACS API.
- Support unlimited number of LSL Enterprise Console, and 3rd party gateway interface connections ( within TCP/IP limits )
- Supported on Linux, Windows 7, 10, 2012, 2016, 2019, and Mac OS X.
- Compatible with a range of enterprise class databases for data and configuration storage.
- Not resource intensive.
The LSL ACS API is now directly accessible through the LSL Communication Server. In the previous product generations this function was performed by the LSL Enterprise Server.
LSL Access Control System v5.0 Overview
What Makes LSL ACS v5.0 So Unique
LSL Enterprise Console v5
LSL LPN-SEC appliance v5
LSL Enterprise Server v5
LSL Communication Server v5
LSL ACS Report Examples v5
LSL ACS Application Notes v5
LSL ACS Specifications v5
LSL ACS Screen Shots v5
For additional information contact us at email@example.com.