What's New in LSL ACS Release 4.1
- LSL Enterprise Web Console 4 - Web Application interface to the LSL ACS 4.1 system. This interface provides the first advanced web interface to the LSL ACS. This application provides desktop like functionality in a standard web browser.
- Enhanced External Database support provides the ability to connect to and fully support external 3rd party databases, even when they use unusual keys, or fall outside of the LSL-LDF database design guidelines.
- Enhanced Encryption support provides for much higher degree of security. All logins are now using SHA512 hashes by default, 256 bit AES encryption for symmetric encryption on server connections, and 4096 bit public key encryption.
- Built with LSL LDF 18.104.22.168 with all database support and features that the newest version of the LSL LDF provides. Support for Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS-SQL Server, LSL DB Server, Valentina Server, and CubeSQL Server for database engines, along with advanced AES/RSA encryption, a new more advanced reporting engine, many bug fixes, and support for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
What's New in LSL ACS Release 4
- New Active/Active redundant LSL Enterprise Server software allows LSL LPN-SEC appliances to automatically fail over from server to server in the event of any server hardware or software failures. Removes a "Single Point of Failure" in system design.
- Advanced Paired Users/Assets/Tags provides for a complete multiple reader hardware pairing relationship between Users, Assets, and Tags. Allows for automatic monitoring of assets and users that are associated with another user or asset. Provides ability to automatically sound alarms and signal if a "Paired" User/Asset is read without it's authorizing pair mate. For example the multi-reader hardware aspect of Advanced Pairing allows RFID tagged laptops to be paired with magnetic stripe card carrying users and still link up the items/users for authorized access.
- Rearchitechted TCP/IP communications simplifies system design while doubling system capacity.
- No Single Point of Failure in system architecture.
- New reports for more complete system auditing, security review, security layout/design, and review of user access, transactions, alarms, etc.
- Built with LSL LDF 22.214.171.124 with all database support and features that the newest version of the LSL LDF provides. Support for Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS-SQL Server, LSL DB Server, Valentina Server, and REAL Server for database engines, along with advanced AES/RSA encryption, a new more advanced reporting engine, many bug fixes, and support for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
Block diagram showing basic logical layout of the LSL LPN-SEC based system and relation to the LSL Enterprise Server and LSL Enterprise Console. In the App Note section below is an overview of some of the ways this technology can be implemented in your environment.
LSL Access Control System v4.1 Overview
What Makes LSL ACS v4.1 So Unique
LSL ACS v4.0 Whats New
LSL Enterprise Console v4
LSL LPN-SEC appliance v4
LSL Enterprise Server v4
LSL Communication Server v4
LSL ACS Report Examples v4
LSL ACS Application Notes v4
LSL ACS Specifications v4
LSL ACS Screen Shots v4
For additional information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.