LSL is very pleased to announce the immediate availability of the LSL RFID Access Control and Asset Tracking System v5.0
This redesigned and updated version brings two applications stacks ( Cloud & On-Premises ), and three versions of LSL LPN-SEC hardware to market. As well as a new Web Application Client, firmware, software features, and bug fixes to the LSL RFID Access Control and Asset Tracking system.
What's New in LSL ACS Release 5.0
- LSL ACS v5.0 offers two options to support our customers. On premises Enterprise LSL ACS v5.0 and Cloud Native LSL ACS v5.0. Both offer the same reliability as the previous generation, but address different markets, and different customer requirements.
- Completely redesigned for Enterprise on premises installation using LSL LDF v6.0. This version is an upgraded version of our LSL ACS v4.1, with modern versions of the LSL LDF, newer database support, and more options.
- Completely redesigned as a Cloud Native Application on AWS. This provides extreme scale, redundancy, managed operations, and many more options for multi-tennant installations.
- LSL LPN-SEC v5.0 enterprise hardware appliance runs LSL customized Linux and is extremely reliable. Regulary runs for years at a time without rebooting or crashing.
- LSL LPN-SEC v5.0 embedded hardware appliance runs LSL customized RTOS and is extremely reliable. This low cost ARM MCU based LPN-SEC Regulary runs for years at a time without rebooting or crashing.
- Built with LSL LDF v6.0 with all database support and features that the newest version of the LSL LDF provides. Support for Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS-SQL Server, LSL DB Server, Valentina Server, and CubeSQL Server for database engines, along with advanced AES/RSA encryption, a new more advanced reporting engine, many bug fixes, and support for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.