LSL is very pleased to announce the immediate availability of the LSL RFID Access Control and Asset Tracking System v4.1
This updated version brings a new Web Application Client, firmware, software features, and bug fixes to the LSL RFID Access Control and Asset Tracking system.
What's New in LSL ACS Release 4.1
- LSL Enterprise Web Console 4 - Web Application interface to the LSL ACS 4.1 system. This interface provides the first advanced web interface to the LSL ACS. This application provides desktop like functionality in a standard web browser.
- LSL ACS 4.1 provides a highly configurable security system supporting user and group security for the LSL Enterprise Console interface. This feature allows you the customer to modify the security profile of the LSL ACS 4.1 interface. You can define the security level authorization of any interface access checkpoint, allowing you to define the security policy according to your needs. LSL ACS 4.1 ships with a default interface security policy based on what we feel is the most secure and common implementation of the system.
- Enhanced External Database support provides the ability to connect to and fully support external 3rd party databases, even when they use unusual keys, or fall outside of the LSL-LDF database design guidelines.
- Enhanced Encryption support provides for much higher degree of security. All logins are now using SHA512 hashes by default, 512 bit AES encryption for symmetric encryption on server connections, and 2048 bit public key encryption.
- Built with LSL LDF 3.6.0 with all database support and features that the newest version of the LSL LDF provides. Support for Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS-SQL Server, LSL DB Server, Valentina Server, and CubeSQL Server for database engines, along with advanced AES/RSA encryption, a new more advanced reporting engine, many bug fixes, and support for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.