LSL is very pleased to announce the immediate availability of the LSL RFID Access Control and Asset Tracking System v4.0
This 4th generation version brings significant new design paradigms, firmware, software features, and bug fixes to the LSL RFID Access Control and Asset Tracking system. With 6 years of experience shipping the LSL RFID Access Control and Asset Tracking System, Linux Software Labs has proven our ability to truly innovate in this space and become a disruptive technology in the access control and asset tracking world. The LSL RFID Access Control and Asset Tracking v4 system has features and capabilities far exceeding the competition in reliability, performance, and an outside the box approach to difficult engineering challenges like Paired Users/Assets.
You don't have to take our word for it, just find all the other Linux based access control appliances on the market and compare features. We have been shipping the LSL RFID Access Control and Asset Tracking system longer than some prominent RFID vendors have been in business.
Since we are not tied to any reader manufacturer or technology we are able to innovate faster and provide honest answers about what particular technology is best suited to meeting a given need. We don't believe in One Size or One Technology fits all, and with the LSL RFID Access Control and Asset Tracking System you have access to any reader technology that makes sense.
What's New in LSL RFID Access Control and Asset Tracking Release 4
- New Active/Active redundant LSL Enterprise Server software allows LSL LPN-SEC appliances to automatically fail over from server to server in the event of any server hardware or software failures. Removes a "Single Point of Failure" in system design.
- Advanced Paired Users/Assets/Tags provides for a complete multiple reader hardware pairing relationship between Users, Assets, and Tags. Allows for automatic monitoring of assets and users that are associated with another user or asset. Provides ability to automatically sound alarms and signal if a "Paired" User/Asset is read without it's authorizing pair mate. For example the multi-reader hardware aspect of Advanced Pairing allows RFID tagged laptops to be paired with magnetic stripe card carrying users and still link up the items/users for authorized access.
- Rearchitechted TCP/IP communications simplifies system design while doubling system capacity.
- No Single Point of Failure in system architecture.
- New reports for more complete system auditing, security review, security layout/design, and review of user access, transactions, alarms, etc.
- Built with LSL LDF 184.108.40.206 with all database support and features that the newest version of the LSL LDF provides. Support for Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS-SQL Server, LSL DB Server, Valentina Server, and REAL Server for database engines, along with advanced AES/RSA encryption, a new more advanced reporting engine, many bug fixes, and support for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
LSL No-Cost reader hardware support guarantee:
In order to assist our customers during this tough economic environment LSL will provide FREE LSL LPN-SEC firmware driver development for reader technology/families not currently supported by the LSL RFID Access Control and Asset Tracking system within the following framework:
• PO for purchase of a system.
• Any required “Manufacturer Development Kit” costs will be paid by the customer up front. These are typically $500-$3000 at cost.
• LSL will provide a driver to read the data and process it within the LSL RFID Access Control and Asset Tracking system, supporting our standard features. Custom or complex control algorithms are not part of this offer.
• On going support and maintenance of driver will be covered under our standard support agreements.
• If a customer wants to use a particular reader with the LSL RFID Access Control and Asset Tracking v4, we will make it happen at no cost.
For additional information contact us at email@example.com.